Our clients are typically:
- Small and medium sized private companies seeking financial or industrial partners to accelerate further growth.
- Large corporate clients planning to buy, divest, or sell parts of an operation.
- Venture capital and private equity firms preparing new acquisitions or executing sale of portfolio companies.
- Individual shareholders planning exit or downward sale of their holdings.
Summary of activities:
Sell-side advisory: We advise target companies and their owners in selling businesses and companies. We manage the whole sell-side process with the aim of maximizing value of the business to be sold. In addition to project management we typically provide advice in relation to valuation, transaction structuring, deal tactics, and building the investment case.
Buy-side advisory: We advise our clients when they consider acquiring businesses and companies. Our role includes project management, valuation, transaction structuring, deal tactics, negotiations and many other matters. Our aim is to achieve best possible value and terms for our client. We will work hard to accomplish this.
Valuation and other M&A services:
- Succession planning
- Management buyout
- Corporate restructuring and post-merger integration
- Independent market valuation
- Reshape existing capital and funding structure
- Raising new debt capital
- Refinancing of existing facilities
Impello is the Norwegian member of the international M&A network Globalscope Partners. Globalscope deliver international effective partner search/M&A projects. We now have 45 member firms, with more than 500 professionals on the ground across 37 countries.