The report covers the aquaculture industry in Sør-Trøndelag and Nord-Trøndelag
Key topics are key employment data, financial figures, sectorial revenues and value creation. All figures and tables are based on publicly available data for the 2009-2013 period and employment data as of 31.12.2014. A complete company listing is included.
Partners are DNB and Innovasjon Norge.
Key figures 2013 for Sør-Trøndelag and Nord-Trøndelag:
- 261 companies (177 private limited companies and 74 subdivisions)
- 3,851 employees (growth 11 % from previous year)
- 21.2 bn NOK in total revenues (36 % growth)
- 4.4 bn NOK in EBIT (123 % growth)
- 7.8 bn NOK in value creation (61 % growth).
Salmon farming accounted for 16.7 bn in revenues and 935 employees in 2013.
Salmon farming set aside, the rest of the industry consists of 195 companies and 2,916 employees that generated a 4.5 bn NOK in total revenues in 2013, EBIT of 0.5 bn NOK and a value creation of 2.0 bn NOK.
Impello has experience from the aquaculture industry through various assignments, including CEO/CFO positions, financial analysis, strategy and business development projects.